About our office
For over 50 years, our office has been existing in Landshut, formerly known as „Thurmaier & Forster“, later „Thurmaier, Dr. Rabald & Wagner” and “Rabald & Wagner” and since 2023 "LKC Rabald Wagner & Kollegen GmbH".
Our client base includes
- domestic corporate groups (incl. subsidiaries of international/foreign parent companies, subsidiaries of German publicly listed companies)
- family-owned businesses with national and international operations, small and medium-sized enterprises
- Venture Capital companies
- High-net-worth individuals and families
The managing directors are Dr. Bernd Rabald, German certified public auditor and certified tax advisor, Josef Wagner, certified tax advisor, Dr. Stefan Berz and Nicolas Kemper.
Beside the four managing directors, four certified tax advisors and 26 other qualified staff are part of our team.
Scope of our services
We are prepared to perform the monthly coding of vouchers, the recording and the input of the data into the EDP-system.
The output includes the German trial balance, a sales and gross profit analysis, the monthly VAT returns and, if necessary, a list of accounts receivable and accounts payable.
These services cover:
- Installation of the data of the employees in an EDP-system
- Preparation of the monthly payroll for the employees
- Preparation of the monthly wage tax return which has to be filed with the fiscal authorities
- Preparation of the monthly declarations for social security purposes
- Preparation of all necessary transfer cheques/electronic data exchange.
Preparation of tax returns and current tax advice
- Preparation of the annual tax returns for the company and reviews of the tax assessments, including advance payments
- Preparation of the annual tax returns for employees/expatriates
- Oral advice in current tax matters, if necessary.
Special tax services
In the following, a brief overview of the additional tax services which are typically rendered by our tax department is outlined:
- Registration with the tax authorities
- Representation vis-à-vis the tax authorities including the filing of appeals or actions against tax assessments as well as the preparation of arguments
- Participation in tax audits
- Special tax advice in complicated matters, written expert opinions, reorganisations etc.
- International tax advice
- Statutory and optional audits of annual and consolidated financial statements (only in Landshut)
- Transition of international group financial reporting
- Financial and tax due diligence